Welcome! First time visit? Check out my very first post to get the big picture, then feel free to explore! Join me on this adventure God has set ahead of me!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funding Update

I am now at $1600 of the $2800! It has been incredibly encouraging to see how God has brought in the money so far. And this is especially great news since $1600 is the amount I need to send in to Heart to Heart International Ministries by December 1st. 

However, since our group bought plane tickets separately from Heart to Heart, I personally purchased them. This means that the remaining $1200 I need to raise can be made out directly to myself. So, if God has put it on your heart to financially support me, but you have not yet gotten around to writing the check, please make it out to Heather Block. I really appreciate the support I have already gotten and am so THANKFUL for the people God has placed in my life! And I am excited to see how God will bring in the rest of the funds needed!

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE! Something extra to be thankful for on THANKSgiving day! Blessings and love to you from Nana and Papa.

    PS We trust that you and your sisters and brother are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete