Welcome! First time visit? Check out my very first post to get the big picture, then feel free to explore! Join me on this adventure God has set ahead of me!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Departing

Crăciun fericit şi un an nou fericit! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 


Today is the big day! I'll be headed to the airport in about 6 1/2 hours and actually in the air in about 10 hours. So great! I am very excited, and not as nervous as I thought I would be. Maybe once we actually get in the throngs of travel... but still then I think it will be an excited nervous, because I really am feeling very peaceful about the trip. Tomorrow I will be in the Amsterdam airport for a nine hour layover. So please be praying for opportunities to talk to people and for God to use us on every leg of this journey, not just in Romania. Starting at 7:45pm today we will be traveling for a little under 24 hours, so prayers for safety during that time are much appreciated! Thank you all for your support and prayers, and hopefully I will be able to update the blog sometime while in Romania!

2 comments:

  1. You are now flying high!!! Prayers for your flight and for your layover.... that God will be your strength... that he will guide your thoughts and your words.

    We will SO look forward to your next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you all day! From my calculations, as I write this, you'll be in Romania in about 13 hours. I hope you get to write to us in the airport.

    ReplyDelete