Welcome! First time visit? Check out my very first post to get the big picture, then feel free to explore! Join me on this adventure God has set ahead of me!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Final Countdown!

Well, I think I can officially say that we're at the final countdown now! Only 2ish more days until I am in the Minneapolis airport preparing to fly to Amsterdam, then on to Bucharest, Romania. It's unbelievable, really, how fast time has gone. All my luggage is packed- half of it filled with goodies for the kiddos! I am so excited for this journey to actually begin! So, please be praying for health, safety, and good weather for travel. Also be praying that God will continue to work in all the team members hearts to make us more like Christ- loving, patient, and flexible. Pray for the people we come in contact with in Romania- that they would be open and that satan would have no place in our work there. Your prayers WILL have an eternal impact on what happens in Romania. Thank you in advance, and have a very merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Heather, we're praying for this trip to have an impact on your life and the ones you minister to in Romania. Press on for Jesus!

    Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Blocks and Millers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of a question...what language is the main language of Romania? Like...what do the orphanage children speak? And, if it's not English, will you have a translator?

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete