Welcome! First time visit? Check out my very first post to get the big picture, then feel free to explore! Join me on this adventure God has set ahead of me!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Items needed in Romania

I can hardly believe I'll be in a plane to Romania in just 11 short days! Finals are wrapping up, the semester is winding down, and Christmas spirit is growing each day! As I think ahead to my time spent in Romania, I can't help but think of all the children who will be spending Christmas in an orphanage. I am so excited to bless those precious kids with Christmas presents and festivities! We will be going around to a number of orphanages handing out gifts and putting on a small Christmas program. If any of you would like to be a part of this specifically by donating items we need, I have included a list. Whatever we bring over to Romania will be used either this year, or depending on if there is an excess, then in other programs at another time. If you would like to help in this way, I would need the items by the time I leave. I will be in Eau Claire through the 18th. Then I will be in Rochester the 18th until I leave for Nebraska on the morning of the 19th. And the 23rd-26th I will be in St. Paul! So catch me if you can! ;) And the items need to be compact, lightweight, and similar in value (cheaper).


180  small tote bags
Toy, puzzle etc.  for:
20 boys (0-8 yrs. old)
31 boys (9-13)
42 boys (14 and older)
170 sm. tubes toothpaste
32 items for older girls (journals, jewelry, hair accessories )


Coffee
Flavored coffee creamer
hot chocolate packets
hot apple cider packets
spice packages  ( any kind - used for cooking classes)


New Year celebration party supplies:
Streamers
balloons
glow sticks
hats

No comments:

Post a Comment