Welcome! First time visit? Check out my very first post to get the big picture, then feel free to explore! Join me on this adventure God has set ahead of me!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What is Shaping You?

WOW. In just one week I will be boarding the plane to Romania. There's so much to do before then! I have compiled quite a lengthy list of all the stuff I still need to buy and pack. So I think there will be many more little Wal-mart runs and whatnot before the 26th arrives.

As I have been preparing for this big trip, there has been some anxiety over all the little details. However, as the date has been drawing nearer, I have already begun to see how God is working out not only the little details, but also how He is working on my heart to completely trust in Him. There are still many details I won't be sure about, possibly until we are actually in Romania! But knowing that our God is not only a God that created the expanses of the universe and set the planets in motion, but also a God that cares about the tiniest details of our lives is such a comforting thought. It takes away any anxious thoughts I am tempted to think, and replaces them with ultimate trust in YAHWEH.

So, what is shaping you today? How you feel, or the truth that you know?



P.S. Here's our lovely team. Eeee!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your diligent updates on this blog! Will you be blogging while in Romania? Will you take a camera along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will have time to blog a bit.. at least Jenny did last year. And I FORGOT my camera in Eau Claire! Sad day, huh? So I'm just going to have to mooch off of other people for any pictures!

    ReplyDelete